Meet HYSTOU FMP04B, the desktop grade mini PC with 8GB of RAM, 128 GB ROM and an i7 CPU
There are more and more options for those that need some extra processing power from their Mini PC's - and the "HYSTOU" brand (don't ask me how to pronounce it) has a very good variety of fanless models, both barebones and ready-to-use models.
We'll start with the full-featured FMP04B model, wich comes in 3 flavors (i3/i5/i7 CPU's).
This one might not be intended for home use - after all, it has no less than 6 RS232 COM ports, and I can't imagine that you use so many of them (or at all, for that matter) - but it's still an interesting Mini PC.
This fanless mini PC comes with a rugged casing and it has dual HDMI, dual Gigabit LAN, 8GB of RAM and a built-in 128 GB SSD to make things as smooth as possible.
HYSTOU FMP04B box full specs
- SoC: Intel
- CPU: i7 4510U (2 cores, 4 threads, 3.1 Ghz)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- RAM: 8GB (DDR3L 1600)
- ROM: 128GB (SATA 3.0 SSD)
- LAN: 2 X Intel 82574L, Gigabit
- Wi-fi: half-height and full-height mini PCI-e, 2 external antennas
- USB: 4 x USB 3.0 host, 4 X USB 2.0 host
- Audio/Video: 2 X HDMI, Speaker port, Microphone port
- Other: 6 X RS232 COM, 9 pins
- OS: Windows 10
HYSTOU FMP04B Mini PC
With that many ports and just 15W TDP this Mini PC opens many possibilities, whether for entertainment or professional use.
HYSTOU FMP04B is available on Gearbest for $332 for the i7/8GB/128GB version.