Meet Nexbox T11, Windows 10 mini PC with VGA and HDD bay
Nexbox T11 Mini PC popped up on several websites recently and it did gain some attention due to the price and the internal HDD bay, which is rather uncommon amongst the mini PC's we usually see.
The device looks great on paper, with above average connectivity for a good price.
You can basically hook up a monitor (or two, as it supports dual screen HDMI+VGA), use the internal eMMC ROM for Windows (Windows 10 is preinstalled) and add a 1TB/2TB HDD in the 2.5'' bay for your files. Sounds great, right?
Nexbox T11 (or T12) full specs
- CPU: Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8300 Processor(2M Cache, up to 1.84 GHz)
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics (200 MHz base, 500Mhz max)
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- ROM: 32GB eMMC
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0 and 1 micro USB
- Audio/Video: HDMI,VGA,Headphone Jack, SD card
- Other: 2.5'' HDD bay, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: Windows 10
I'd be interested to know how exactly they managed to add an USB 3.0 and the SATA port, and if they work at full speed, so if you got one, kindly leave a comment.
The device is up for sale for $137.35 on GearBest, but you can use coupon code GBT11 to drop the price to just $129.99.