Meet Voyo V3, Intel Cherry Trail X7-Z8700 Mini PC
Last year Intel stepped in the Mini PC/TV box market which was previously dominated by Realtek, RockChip, Amlogic and HiSilicon.
And it was received an enthusiastic welcome, as dozens of manufacturers used the Bay Trail CR Z3735F and Z3736F platforms, resulting in a flood of Mini PC's, some of them quite innovative. One of them was Voyo V2, which featured a 8000 mAh battery and a good 96GB of internal storage in a small glass and metal casing. Things went well and now Voyo is announcing a newer version using a similar casing and a better SoC.
Voyo V3 has a 14nm quad core Intel Cherry Trail Z8700 CPU (up to 1.84GHz) and features the newer Gen 8 GPU (200MHz base, 500MHz burst).
- CPU: Intel Cherry Trail Z8700 (Quad core,up to 2.4Ghz)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- ROM: 128GB (eMMC), can be extended with up to 128GB
- OS: Windows 10
- HDMI: 1.4
- LAN: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G/5G
- USB: MicroSD, 2 X USB 3.0, 1 X USB 2.0, 1 X USB Type-C(for charging)
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm Audio
There are some differences between Voyo V2 and Voyo V3: the V2 is thicker, as it holds the 8000 maH battery. And there's also an Ethernet port on V2, which V3 replaced with another USB port.
The best price as of today (Jan 20) is at GearBest - $207.99.