Meet Beelink BT7, new Windows 10 Mini PC using Intel Atom X7-Z8700
Looks like we are finally over Z3735F , as more devices with powerful SoC's are getting announced every day.
Beelink's latest device wasn't even "leaked" before being launched, as it is now listed with the Chinese online retailers (we have coupons for it, read on!) and will ship later his week.
Beelink BT7 comes with 4GB of RAM and you can choose between three different ROM sizes (64,128 and 300 GB). You can extend the capacity by installing an additional mSATA disk (which is not documented, there's only a clue about this on one of the promotional pictures -see below).
Interesting enough, looks like more and more "barebone" type devices are getting on the market, which is a good thing.
Beelink BT7 full specs
- CPU: Intel Cherry Trail Z8700 (Quad core,up to 2.4Ghz)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen8
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- ROM: 128GB
- LAN: Gigabit
- Wi-fi: 802.11b/g/n
- USB: 3 x USB 3.0 host
- Audio/Video: HDMI
- Other:SD card reader, Bluetooth 4.0, Headphone/Microphone jack
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
One thing that you might not like is the tiny fan - but if you can live with that and with the fact that the device lacks WiFi AC, Beelink BT7 is a very promising device.
Beelink BT7 is currently available at Gearbest, in all three versions:
- 64 GB ROM, priced at $219, but you can use coupon code "GBBT76" to drop the price to $168.99.
- 128 GB ROM, priced at $259, but you can use coupon code "GBBT72" to drop the price to $195.99.
- 320 GB ROM, priced at $319, but you can use coupon code "GBBT73" to drop the price to $249.99.