Meet MeeGoPad T08, USB 3.1 Type-C HDMI dongle with an Intel Cherry-Trail CPU and Windows 10
MeeGoPad launched their T08 Mini PC, which has an interesting design : somehow they managed to add one USB 3.1 type-C,2 USB 2.0 ports and 2 micro-USB ports (of which one is for charging) and an SD card reader on a bulky HDMI dongle.
Powered by an Intel Cherry-Trail x5-Z8300 Processor and 4GB of RAM, MeeGoPad T08 should be powerful enough for normal daily tasks and it's USB 3.1 type-C port opens the possibility of a Gigabit Ethernet port or another video output port (through an adapter), so it's a nice addition.
MeeGoPad T08 Mini PC full specs
- CPU: Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8300 Processor(2M Cache, up to 1.84 GHz)
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics (200 MHz base, 500Mhz max)
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- ROM: 32GB eMMC
- WiFi: 802.11ac/n/g/b (5G/2.4G Dual Band)
- LAN: no
- USB: 1 x USB 3.1 type-C, 1 x microUSB 2.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio/Video: HDMI, Headphone Jack, SD card (128Gb max)
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: Windows 10 32-bit (licensed)
A few months back MeeGoPad T08 was announced as a mini PC with a built-in projector, so it looks like MeeGoPad simply re-used the name (and possibly scraped the project involving the projector).
It appears that MeeGoPad T08 comes with a 32-bit version of Windows 10 and what's even more interesting is that they decided to sell it in two flavors - with and without an activated license.
MeeGoPad T08 is currently available at GearBest for $138.31.