Meet Zidoo X8, the newest Realtek RTD1295 Mini PC
Zidoo released today the first images with their new flagship (Zidoo X9S) and, in a surprisingly move, announced another Realtek RTD1295 Mini PC, the Zidoo X8.
Zidoo X8 will be very similar with X9S, so it will still have the HDMI 2.0 in and out - with PiP and recording, Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band wi-fi (802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11AC), USB 3.0, BT 4.0. And, of course, the VFD display.
Zidoo X8 Mini PC full specs
- SoC: Realtek RTD1295
- CPU: 64bit, Quad Core Cortex-A53
- GPU: T820 MP3
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- ROM: 8GB eMMC
- LAN: Gigabit
- Wi-fi: 2.4G/5.8G 802.11ac dual-band
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio/Video: HDMI 2.0, SPDIF optical,Cvbs
- Other:HDMI 2.0 Input(Record and streaming),SD card reader, Bluetooth™ 4.0
- OS: Android 6.0
This article will be updated as soon as new details surface.